Tuesday 25 August 2020

UD Fastpack 25

I managed to get all my kit in with about 5L to spare which was a good thing.   The main drawback though was the chest straps, despite being tight there was some rubbing underneath the soft flasks around my collar bone.   Despite me adjusting and readjusting the chest straps every mile the rubbing still occured.  This was a biggy for me as who knows what might happen after 100 miles.  The other concern was that despite having all of the straps as tight as possible there was some movement when jogging as the backpack swayed from side to side.  Not good economically.   The  other downside was that the side pockets (where I kept my extra foodstuffs) I could not get at without taking the backpack off.  Some more pockets at the front would have been ideal.  The +ives were that the soft flasks were at the right height and good storage as long as you pack the items right.  




No comments:

Post a Comment